DO YOU LIVE IN BENTON TOWNSHIP? You live in Benton Township if you live in the Village of Beach Park, the Village of Winthrop Harbor or have an address starting at 38000 going North to the State Line or going West to Bayonne with an address ending at 12999 with the Southern boundary being Edgewood Road.
- New Electronics Recycling Drop off location 1700 McAree Rd., Waukegan.
- Hrs: Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 4:00 pm excluding holidays.
- Program thru SWALCO of Lake County.
- FREE Rules of the Road & IL highway maps available at Township Office.
- Drop off non perishable food; health/beauty products to support local food pantries.
- Drop off used eye glasses
- Nuisance Violations in Unincorporated Lake County such as grass, noise, weeds, animals
- Call Hot Line: 847-377-4444
- Vets every Thursday 5 PM – 7 PM enjoy conversation at It’s All Good” 2780 Sheridan Rd. Zion
funded thru Lake County Veterans & Family Services Foundation.
- Need a job? Contact the Job Center of Lake County 847-377-3450.
- Many helpful sessions and resources are available.
BENTON TOWNSHIP PROVIDES:
- General Assistance
- Voter Services
- Seniors Assistance with fueling your car Nov. 1st thru March 31st.
- Meals on wheels Call 847-546-5733
- Vehicle stickers for those living in unincorporated Benton Township
- Pace Dial-A-Ride Expanded bus service general public
- Handicap parking placard applications available at the office
- Half fare up to $5.00 Taxi Tickets for Seniors & Disabled
- Notary services no charge
2015 Fall Health Fair
Tuesday September 29 from 9am to 2pm at the Benton Township Office.
Flu/Pneumonia, Whooping Cough, and Shingles vaccines in cooperation with Walgreens will be available. Flu/Pneumonia vaccines are free with Medicare. Whooping Cough, Shingles vaccines will have co-pay with Medicare Part D. Discounted fees for all vaccines. Payment by cash, check and credit card available. FREE SCREENINGS for blood pressure and osteoporosis provided by Rosalind Franklin University Center. Click here to download flyer (.pdf)